Monday, February 16, 2009

Homes are selling in Atlanta, Cobb, Cherokee County area.

I am a real estate agent with RE/MAX Town & Country and we are getting busy selling homes.
The homes that are selling are mainly foreclosures. Listen up, if you are a first time buyer "please" let us find you a home now. I can remember three to five years ago when we could not find a home with a list price of less than $150,000. Even at the $150,000, those homes were
very distressed properties. To find a home nice average home a first time buyer would have to spend at least $180,000 and above.

Not today! I had a first time buyer out yesterday and we found a great foreclosure priced at $117,900 in an area that was not in a declining market but one in a stable market. Even though this home is a foreclosure, it has new carpet, new paint throughout the interior, was on a great
lot and was close to the East/West Connector between Austell and Powder Springs Rd. What a deal for this home!

Call me today to find you this perfect home. You can reach me at 404-663-1669. My buyer's
of this perfect house above are getting a loan with BBandT Mortgage through Dee Estrada.
Their rate will be under 5% and monthly payments of around $800 a month with taxes and insurance.

I am waiting to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home